Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake
Updated: May 10, 2020
Time Chill Time
20 minutes 6 hours
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups Cashews, Soaked for 10 minutes in boiling water
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/3 sup Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup Raspberries
1. Soak dates and cashews in separate containers with boiling water for about 15 - 20 minutes in boiling water
2. Add almonds, soaked dates and salt to a high speed blender and process for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add mixture to a 6x6 spring form pan and place in freezer to set.
4. Add cashews, 1/2 cup maple syrup, coconut cream, vanilla and lemon juice to the food processor, Blend until smooth and creamy.
5. To make a two layered cake pour 1/2 of this mixture into the pan with the crust and place in the freezer to set.
6. Add 1 cup raspberry and 2 tablespoons maple syrup to remaining cheesecake mixture and blend until combined. Pour over vanilla mixture and set in freezer to set for at least 6 - 8 hours.
7. For a shorter time and a completely raspberry cake. At step 4 put raspberries in and use all the mixture and put on top or base then freeze for 6 - 8 hours.
8. When ready to serve take out of freezer and allow to thaw for about 10-20 minutes and pop out of pan and top with raspberries.